Best Winter Cake🥮 | WALNUT, CINNAMON, CARDAMOM, APPLE CAKE RECIPE #buildempire
#recipes #airfryer #tasty #tastyrecipes #tastychicken #thedomesticgeek #soup #vegan #food #cabbage #healthy #lemoncake #cake #sweet_recipes #dessert #sweetandsourchicken #meat
3012 read – 584 Like
It is baking season! Today we are making the best apple cake with cinnamon, cardamom, and walnuts. All the winter flavours packed in this moist cake and it is going to be heart-warming, stomach warming and mind warming!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 60 minutes
3 medium eggs
165 g 1+1/4 cup brown sugar, for refined sugar free version use 450 g (1+1/3 cups) molasses
1 cup olive oil, 250 ml, or any oil like grape seed, hazelnut
50 ml milk, 1/5 cup
5 tablespoon molasses, grape, mulberry or carob molasses al would do great
380 g all-purpose flour, 2 + ¾ cup + extra for dusting
½ vanilla pod, split and scraped or 1 levelled teaspoon (5 g) vanillin
10 cardamom pod
2 tablespoons cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking soda or baking powder
A pinch of teaspoon salt
4 handfuls walnut
4 Amasya apples, you can use 4 small apples, diced (peel the apples if they are waxed)
Ice cream, for topping
• Preheat the oven to 180 °C (355 °F) on upper and lower heat without fan. Grease the cake tin and dust with flour.
• Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the brown sugar and the salt. Beat them with a mixer until pale, light and fluffy or tripled in volume. Also known as ribbon stage. If making refined sugar free version beat the eggs with salt until tripled in volume.
• Then it is time for the liquid ingredients. Pour in the olive oil, molasses, and milk, then continue mixing to combine.
• Crack the cardamom pods using a pestle and ground the seeds in a mortar. Scrape the vanilla beans from the pod.
• Add the cardamom, vanilla beans, cinnamon, and sift in the flour to wet ingredients and gently mix – but be careful not to over mix.
• The secret of this cake is to apples cut into large pieces. Because apples keep the cake soft and moist.
• Pour ½ the batter into a greased cake tin. Sprinkle evenly with apple and walnut pieces. Top with remaining batter. Arrange the apple and walnut in a single layer on top.
• Arrange the rack to second shelf from the bottom. Place in the oven and bake for 60 minutes.
• Don’t worry about it being a little wet inside because it is what it is. Apples will keep them moist and delicious. Take out from the oven and let it rest at least 20 minutes.
• Enjoy the cake and winter! Serve with coffee or with your favourite ice cream- Turkish ice cream would be great- and a little molasses.
CHECK OUT OUR ETSY SHOP: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Refikadan
►SUBSCRIBE ► ►► https://bit.ly/38QQ03R
►CHECK OUT OUR TURKISH CHANNEL ► ►► https://bit.ly/2EJ0NU3
►CHECK OUT OUR TURKISH VIDEOS W/ ENGLISH SUBTITLES ► ►► https://bit.ly/2G62xHD
►Our Etsy Store for International Shopping: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Refikadan
►Our Amazon Store for UK Shopping: https://amzn.to/2STqQzz
►Uluslararası Alışverişler İçin Etsy Sayfamız: https://etsy.me/32ShQwL
►To subscribe our Turkish channel: http://bit.ly/RefikaninYemekOkulu
To follow what is happening in our kitchen and cooking school;
►The handcraft products that we use in our kitchen: https://goo.gl/0aKsMW