Green Garlic Kulcha | हरे लहसुन का कुलचा | Winter Recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana #buildempire
#recipes #airfryer #tasty #tastyrecipes #tastychicken #thedomesticgeek #soup #vegan #food #cabbage #healthy #lemoncake #cake #sweet_recipes #dessert #sweetandsourchicken #meat
1496 read – 179 Like
Do you know that even with a tawa, a delicious fresh green garlic kulcha tastes just as awesome?
GREEN GARLIC KULCHA
1 small bunch of green garlic
2 cups refined flour (maida) + for dusting
1 tsp instant dry yeast
Salt to taste
1 tsp castor sugar
2 tbsps melted butter + for brushing
2 tbsps yogurt
Onion seeds (kalonji) for sprinkling
Dal makhani to serve
Green chutney to serve
Onion rings to serve
Lemon wedges to serve
1. Sift the refined flour into a large bowl. Add instant dry yeast, salt, castor sugar and whisk well. Make a well in the centre, add melted butter, yogurt and ¾ cup water. Mix and knead for 5-6 minutes to form a smooth soft dough. Cover with a damp muslin cloth and set aside for 1 hour or till the dough doubles in size.
2. Finely chop the green garlic bulbs and the greens.
3. Knockback the dough and divide it into equal portions. Shape each portion into a ball.
4. Dust the worktop with some flour. Place a dough ball on it and roll it into a disc. Apply some water and sprinkle some chopped green garlic and some onion seeds. Press it.
5. Heat an iron tawa. Apply some water on the base of the disc and place it on the hot tawa with the garlic side facing up. Sprinkle some water on the sides, cover with a lid and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
6. Carefully flip the tawa and place the kulcha slightly above the direct flame and cook for 1-2 minutes. Transfer the kulcha in a serving plate. Brush melted butter and slightly crush the kulcha. Serve hot with dal makhani, green chutney, onion rings and lemon wedges.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy : https://www.sanjeevkapooracademy.com/
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here : https://www.klovechef.ai/signup
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sanjeevkapoor
#SanjeevKapoor #greengarlickulcha #garlickulcha #kulcha #kulcharecipe #greengarlic #greengarlicrecipes
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food green garlic kulcha green garlic kulcha recipe garlic kulcha garlic kulcha recipe how to make garlic kulcha kulcha kulcha recipe how to make kulcha how to make kulcha at home garlic kulcha ki recipe green garlic green garlic recipes winter recipes seasonal recipes कुलचा
Hello, I enjoyed your cooking recipe@
Inspite of using yeast we can use baking soda
Wow hamesha ekdum perfect
Sanjeev Sir Ji Your Recipe 🔥👌👍
Yummy delicious 😋
Aajkal aap log cooking ke time voice Kyon Nahin istemal karte
Sanjeev ji❤️Content getting better every vid, love watching .This is certified rich classic । Lv the way u represent this vdo❤️❤️❤️
Unique and nice recipe
Looking so delicious 💯♥️