How to Make Delicious Soya Salna Curry | Easy Vegan Recipes | Cookd #buildempire
#recipes #airfryer #tasty #tastyrecipes #tastychicken #thedomesticgeek #soup #vegan #food #cabbage #healthy #lemoncake #cake #sweet_recipes #dessert #sweetandsourchicken #meat
882 read – 64 Like
#cookd #cookingwithcookd #cookdrecipes
This Vegan Soya Salna curry is SOY GOOD that your tastebuds will start dancing! 😋
Soya Chunks – 2 Cups
Water – 4 Cups
Salt – 2 tsp
For the Paste:
Grated Coconut – 1 Cup
Poppy Seeds – 1 tbsp
Cashew Nut – 5 nos
Fennel Seeds – ½ tsp
For the Salna:
Tomato (roughly cut) – 2 nos
Groundnut Oil – 4 tbsp
Star Anise – 2 nos
Cloves – 4 nos
Cardamom – 3 nos
Cinnamon – 2 inches
Fennel Seeds – ½ tsp
Onion (sliced) – 1 Cup
Green Chilli (slit) – 2 nos
Curry Leaves – 20 nos
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
Mint Leaves (chopped) – 3 tbsp
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – 3 tbsp + 3 tbsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Kasuri Methi (optional) – 1 tsp
Water – 2 ½ Cups
1. Bring water to a boil along with salt. Add the soya chunks, turn off the heat, cover and rest for 15 minutes.
2. Strain out the water completely, then rinse it and set aside.
3. In a mixer jar, blend the tomatoes to a fine paste and set aside.
4. Separately, blend together the coconut, poppy seeds, cashew seeds and fennel seeds.
5. Heat oil in a pan and add the whole spices, curry leaves, onion and green chilli. Saute until the onion turns translucent.
6. Add the ginger garlic paste, mint leaves, coriander leaves, and saute for a minute.
7. Add the tomato puree along with all the powdered spices and salt. Add Kasuri methi, if using.
8. Saute for 3-4 minutes to cook out the raw flavour from the spices.
9. Add the coconut paste and cook for 4-5 minutes.
10. Add water and soaked soya chunks. Cover partially with a lid and cook on low heat for 10 minutes, or until the oil starts to float on top.
11. Finish with chopped coriander leaves, and turn off the heat. Serve with parotta, dosa or idli.
Drop your Feedbacks/Suggestions on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Let’s chat directly on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Download the Cookd App for free now from https://app.cookdtv.com/yv. From Step-by-step cooking videos to smart shopping lists, everything you need at one place.
kinda off of topic, but did you buy any dogecoin?
Make restaurant or dhaba style Methi chaman recipe
methi chaman recipe plzzzz 🙏🙏🙏
Very simple and easy recipe