How to overcome depression | GothamChess and Lex Fridman #buildempire
3156 read – 142 like
Lex Fridman Podcast full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSMpTmibeDw
Please support this podcast by checking out our sponsors:
– Notion: https://notion.com
– Athletic Greens: https://athleticgreens.com/lex to get 1 month of fish oil
– ExpressVPN: https://expressvpn.com/lexpod to get 3 months free
– InsideTracker: https://insidetracker.com/lex to get 20% off
Levy Rozman, also known as GothamChess, is a professional chess player, streamer, and educator.
Podcast website: https://lexfridman.com/podcast
Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2lwqZIr
Full episodes playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAXtmErZgOdP_8GztsuKi9nrraNbKKp4
Clips playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAXtmErZgOeciFP3CBCIEElOJeitOr41
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/lexfridman
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lexfridman
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lexfridman
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexfridman
– Medium: https://medium.com/@lexfridman
– Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/lexfridman
– Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lexfridman
Full podcast episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSMpTmibeDw
Lex Fridman podcast channel: https://www.youtube.com/lexfridman
Guest bio: Levy Rozman, also known as GothamChess, is a professional chess player, streamer, and educator.
Levy was an awesome guest. Love getting people on from all realms of the internet
I love the openness and vulnerability shown in this video. It made me realize my depression has no external causes at all.
Depression is a collateral damage done by inhuman capitalist system to humans.
What a great question by Lex. Super important to see how different people get through this. Never know which tip from which person might end up helping someone.