Many women would like to add a little, or a lot, to their breast size but don’t have the money to get implants. Not only is money an issue but the recovery time, the scarring, and the very real risk of complications are enough to prevent women from having this type of surgery. For these reasons, many women are looking for alternative ways to increase their bust size. One method that has really grown in popularity is breast enhancement supplements. But as with anything else, they are not all created equal.
It’s important to note that there has been no scientific proof to substantiate the fact that these supplements actually do increase breast size. Some woman say that they’ve seen increased size and even if it’s more in their imagination than in reality, it can still help them feel better about themselves.
It’s also noteworthy that many of the ingredients in these products can have a beneficial effect on your overall health. There is increasing evidence to suggest that some forms of natural herb supplements can keep your body healthy even if they don’t do anything to increase your breast size.
Here are some things you need to keep in mind when looking for an enhancement supplement:
1. Make sure they have the ingredients that are thought to actually help increase breast size such as fennel and gwnugreek fennel. These ingredients will increase hormone productions which can help increase breast size.
2. If a product says that you will see results immediately, beware, they are more than likely a scam. Most reputable products advise that it could take six months, or more, to see results since it takes time for the supplements to build up in your system.
3. Just because the product you are considering says it has all natural ingredients that doesn’t necessarily make it safe. There are naturally occurring poisons too, so not everything that comes from nature is good for you. If you want to learn more you can check out the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list to see if the ingredients in the supplements you are considering are thought to be safe. This isn’t a full proof method, but it’s a good place to start.
4. Stay away from caffeine. Caffeine can throw your hormonal balance out of whack which will counteract the supplements effectiveness. Getting more protein into your diet, on the other hand, can be a great way to increase your hormone production.
5. And last, but not least, always talk to your doctor before you take any supplements. Even if they are natural there can sometimes be negative effects if you combine a supplement with a prescription, or non-prescription drug. Talk to your doctor first to be on the safe side.
Just remember that not all natural products are good for you. Take time to find out more about the ingredients that are in whatever supplement you are considering taking. It’s also a good idea to show your doctor any breast enhancement supplements so he can make sure the ingredients won’t have a negative side effect with any other pills you may be taking.