Sabudana Vada | Navratri Special Recipes | Sabudana Recipes | Cookd #buildempire
#recipes #airfryer #tasty #tastyrecipes #tastychicken #thedomesticgeek #soup #vegan #food #cabbage #healthy #lemoncake #cake #sweet_recipes #dessert #sweetandsourchicken #meat
423 read – 25 Like
Let’s begin the Navratri fasting with this simple, delicious and most popular #SabudanaVada! 🧡😇
Also, did you check out our shop yet? Buy your favourite Cookd Recipes in a box! 👉 https://shop.cookdtv.com
Sabudana Vada Recipe:
Sabudana – 2 Cups
Potato (mashed) – 5 nos
Roasted Peanuts (roughly chopped) – ¼ Cup
Green Chilli (finely Chopped) – 2 nos
Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Sugar – ½ tsp
Oil – To deep fry
1. Add 2 Cups of sabudana to a bowl, add water till it submerges and let is soake for upto 6 hours or overnight. Strain the sabudana well.
2. Transfer the strained sabudana to another bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well till the all combine evenly and bind well.
3. Oil your palms and shape the mixture into small patties.
4. Heat oil in a kadai and fry the sabudana patties on a medium flame till it turns golden brown.
5. Serve it hot
1. The soaked sabudana should crumble to a powdery like texture when you press it. If it is still hard on the inside, soak it for longer
Stay connected with us!
Drop your Feedbacks/Suggestions on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Let’s chat directly on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Download the Cookd App for free now from https://app.cookdtv.com/yv. From Step-by-step cooking videos to smart shopping lists, everything you need at one place.
Beautiful presentation 👏
Nice cookies👍✌ 😊❤#RudiOxCechannel
Ahhaa adipoli. MENU TODAY
Wow amazing looks too absolutely too yummy delicious 😍
Amazing thanks for sharing 💯